WELCOME BACK TO TOYOTA ARENA
Updated policies and procedures are now in place in addition to our Code of Conduct – please read and be prepared to comply. Effective April 1, 2022, per the State of California Department of Public Health and San Bernardino County a Mega Event with large crowds greater than 1000 attendees the following applies:
- Guests entering Toyota Arena are not required but are strongly recommended to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests entering Toyota Arena will no longer be required to show proof of Covid – 19 vaccination or a negative Covid – 19 test.
This CDPH mandate will be in effect until further notice.
Certain event promoters may independently make additional requirements which could include, without limitation, proof of Covid – 19 vaccination or mandatory facemask requirements. We will advise guests for each event of the health and safety protocols if applicable.
BIENVENIDO DE NUEVO A TOYOTA ARENA
Además de nuestro Código de conducta, ya existen políticas y procedimientos actualizados; lea y prepárese para cumplir. A partir del 1 de abril de 2022, según el Departamento de Salud Pública del Estado de California y el condado de San Bernardino, se aplica lo siguiente a un megaevento con grandes multitudes de más de 1000 asistentes:
- No se requiere que los invitados ingresen a Toyota Arena, pero se recomienda encarecidamente que usen una máscara, independientemente del estado de vacunación.
- Ya no se requerirá que los invitados que ingresen a Toyota Arena muestren un comprobante de vacunación Covid - 19 o una prueba negativa de Covid – 19.
Este mandato del CDPH estará vigente hasta nuevo aviso.
Ciertos promotores de eventos pueden establecer requisitos adicionales de forma independiente que podrían incluir, entre otros, prueba de vacunación contra el Covid-19 o requisitos obligatorios de mascarillas. Informaremos a los invitados para cada evento de los protocolos de salud y seguridad si corresponde.
We are excited to welcome guests back to Toyota Arena. The well-being of our guests, staff, players, coaches, media, and performers continues to be our top priority, and as we return to events, heightened sanitation, health, and safety protocols are in effect. These policies are aligned with state and local public health orders, ordinances and guidance as well as mandated by our home team leagues. As our knowledge and understanding of the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, our policies and plans will be updated as appropriate.
FACE MASKS - Guests entering Toyota Arena are not required but are strongly recommended to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
BAG POLICY: Toyota Arena prohibits all bags larger than 12 x 12 in size, all backpacks and multi pocket bags from being brought into the Arena with the following exceptions (in each case, after proper inspection):
- Purses or bags that are 12" x 12" with a single zipper closure/flap or smaller
- Clear bags (plastic or vinyl) with no obscured interior pockets that do not exceed 12.75" x 6.5" x 12.75"
- Medically necessary items, including diaper bags that accompany an infant
Other than the above-noted exceptions, all other bags must be returned to the patron's vehicle.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE - Bring your credit card – Toyota Arena is a “Cashless” venue. Credit card only for food and beverage. No outside food and beverage items are permitted.
CONTACTLESS ENVIRONMENT - We prefer digital event tickets available on guests’ mobile devices, however paper tickets will be accepted.
PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING - For the safety of all in attendance, physical distance is recommended. Guidelines including physically distance spacing signage as you wait in line. We ask all guests to maintain distance from those outside of their party during their time at Toyota Arena. Gatherings of more than eight people are prohibited on the concourse and will be strictly monitored by event staff. Please be respectful of other guests and their space.
WASH/SANITIZE HANDS OFTEN - The frequent washing and sanitization of your hands can help to keep you healthy and reduce the spread of germs. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Arena for your convenience.
GBAC STAR™ ACCREDITATION - Toyota Arena has received the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Toyota Arena has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITIZATION - All high-touch surfaces and heavily trafficked areas within Toyota Arena will be cleaned and disinfected at an incensed frequency throughout events. After each event, all spaces and seating areas will go through an additional rigorous disinfection process.
COVID-19 WARNING - Your health and safety and the safety of our employees are our top priority. We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect you; however, an inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. You must follow all arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the arena and on arena grounds. Do not enter the arena if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnoses diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are subject to a mandatory quarantine pursuant to local, state or federal health authorities.
By entering Toyota Arena and or the arena grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, and voluntarily waive all such related claims and potential claims against SMG Worldwide, the City of Ontario, and their respective members, affiliates, officers, employees, attorneys, successors and assigns and all persons acting by, though, under or in concert with them.
Code Of Conduct
- All bags and purses may not exceed 12” x 12” in dimension to be allowed in the venue.
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in another guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Each guest must have their own ticket and be able to present their ticket in order to enter the Arena.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will NOT smoke tobacco, marijuana, or use vape products inside the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison.
- Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons, or property will be handled by arena staff in its sole discretion
Toyota Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Officer, or Guest Services Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked and may also be in violation of the City of Ontario ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. All entry constitutes consent to search. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated, and the guest may be ejected from the facility.
The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Backpacks / Knapsacks
- Bags or Purses (size limit of 12” x 12”)
- Containers of any kind including - Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Signs, flags, banners and posters larger than 11”x 17”
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Sticks, Bats, Poles or Clubs
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Video and Audio Recording Devices
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion. This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased by persons 21 years of age or older with legal identification. Sales terminate at any time at the sole discretion of management.
For additional information, please see the A to Z Guide.
The number one priority at our managed facilities and special events is to provide a safe and secure environment for our guests and team members. Collectively, the Ontario Convention Center, Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Toyota Arena is proud to announce the addition of our “in-house” security division - Event Secure.
Effective August 2018, Event Secure oversees all safety, security, and guest code of conduct at our venues and special events. Made up of dedicated and motivated professionals who are educated, licensed, and certified to provide a safe and secure environment, this team is a valuable addition to our comprehensive portfolio of management services. Our guests will benefit from one team that is trained to provide services that will offer a higher security standard than individually contracted vendors at each venue.
The Event Secure staff is made up of experienced individuals that work together daily. They understand crowd management and guest service. Working closely with our local law enforcement agencies, building relationships, and continually training to stay up to date with today’s security and life safety challenges the Event Secure team can provide the best experience and a safe environment for all our guess.