Code Of Conduct
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in another guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Each guest must have their own ticket and be able to present their ticket in order to enter the Arena.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication. Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will NOT smoke tobacco, marijuana, or use vape products inside the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison.
- Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons, or property will be handled by arena staff in its sole discretion
Toyota Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Officer, or Guest Services Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked and may also be in violation of the City of Ontario ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. All entry constitutes consent to search. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated, and the guest may be ejected from the facility.
Backpacks of any size and all bags (Single pocket) larger than 14”x14”x6” are not permitted inside Toyota Arena .
Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to all venue policies and our Guest Code of Conduct.
The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Backpacks / Knapsacks
- Bags or Purses (size limit of 14” x 14” x 6”)
- Containers of any kind including - Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Signs, flags, banners and posters larger than 11”x 17”
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Sticks, Bats, Poles or Clubs
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Video and Audio Recording Devices
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion. This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased by persons 21 years of age or older with legal identification. Sales terminate at any time at the sole discretion of management.
For additional information, please see the A to Z Guide.
The number one priority at our managed facilities and special events is to provide a safe and secure environment for our guests and team members. Collectively, the Ontario Convention Center, Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Toyota Arena is proud to announce the addition of our “in-house” security division - Event Secure.
Effective August 2018, Event Secure oversees all safety, security, and guest code of conduct at our venues and special events. Made up of dedicated and motivated professionals who are educated, licensed, and certified to provide a safe and secure environment, this team is a valuable addition to our comprehensive portfolio of management services. Our guests will benefit from one team that is trained to provide services that will offer a higher security standard than individually contracted vendors at each venue.
The Event Secure staff is made up of experienced individuals that work together daily. They understand crowd management and guest service. Working closely with our local law enforcement agencies, building relationships, and continually training to stay up to date with today’s security and life safety challenges the Event Secure team can provide the best experience and a safe environment for all our guess.