A to Z Guide
Toyota Arena is located at 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764.
Children two and older must have a valid ticket to gain entrance to the arena. Age restrictions vary per event. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
For safety and as a courtesy to other guests, sitting and/or standing in the aisles is not permitted. Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased by persons 21 years of age or older with legal identification. Sales terminate at any time at the sole discretion of management.
Only service animals are permitted inside of the arena. They must stay on a harness in ticketed areas and may not block any aisle, hallway, etc.
There are two ATM’s located at the arena. On the Main Concourse, there is one by Section 109 (across from the Box Office). The other ATM is located outside the Northeast Entrance by the Box Office.
For most events, backpacks and other large bags are not permitted inside the arena.
Ballons are not permitted inside the arena.
All guests are subject to a bag search and security check before entering the arena.
Banners / Signs
Signs, flags, banners and posters larger than 11”x 17” are prohibited. Only handheld signs and banners are allowed in the arena. Sticks on any signs must be removed. Obscene language or graphic material will not be allowed. Banners and signs may not obstruct other guests’ views, or cover any permanent signage inside the arena. Arena management reserves the right to confiscate any sign that is deemed unacceptable. This policy may vary per event.
Bicycle Parking / Racks
Bicycle racks are located outside, on the south side of the arena. Bicycles are not permitted inside the Arena. Toyota Arena does not assume responsibility for the bicycles.
All message requests for home Games must be processed directly through the team. Please contact Ontario Reign, Empire Strykers or the Ontario Clippers directly through their respective websites.
Booking an Event
For information regarding booking a special event, please contact 909.244.5500.
Located on the East side of the arena. They can be reached at 909.244.5530.
Small, non-professional still cameras that are less than 3 ½ inches in length may be brought into the arena. Audio or video recording devices are prohibited. Guests are not permitted to block aisles or the view of other guests while taking pictures. Tripods and monopods are not permitted in the building. This policy is subject to change per event.
Charities (Donation Request)
All donation requests must be sent in writing 60 days prior to event or date required. Send to: Toyota Arena, Attn: Donations, 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario CA, 91764
Code Of Conduct
All guests attending arena events are expected to comply with the following Toyota Arena – Fan Code of Conduct. We are committed to provide a safe, comfortable and family atmosphere in the arena. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where:
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated external areas.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area, or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison.
- Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons or property will be handled by arena staff in its sole discretion
Any guest who fails to adhere to the policies and procedures of the Arena, or local, state and federal law is subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Door Opening / Closing times
For most events Toyota Arena Opening & Closing times are as follows:
- OPEN: 90 minutes for Suite & Club Seat holders via the VIP entrances. All ticketed Ontario Reign Season Ticket Holders may also enter 90 minutes prior to the game for all Reign games. All other ticketed guests are welcome to enter the arena one hour prior to the start time of each event.
- CLOSE: Suite & Club Seat holders may remain up to 60 minutes past the end of the event as long as they remain either in the VIP Club or their suites. All non-premium ticket holding guests are welcome to stay no longer than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
Water Refill Stations
Water Refill Stations are located on the Main Concourse by Sections 101/102, 105/106 and 118/119.
Guests are prohibited from wearing any clothing displaying profane or offensive material. Guests found within the arena wearing clothing displaying items that can be construed as profane or offensive by management will be asked to provide a solution where the items will no longer be displayed.
If no solution can be found, or the solutions do not meet the satisfaction of management, the guest may be ejected from the facility. Additionally, all guests must be fully-clothed to enter any area of the arena. Guests without shirts, shoes, etc. will not be permitted entrance.
There are two elevators in the arena located at Section 104 & 114.
We strive to deliver exceptional customer service and we are pleased when we hear of employees who perform in an exemplary manner. If you would like to give any of our employee’s special recognition, please e-mail us.
Event Seating Policy
In order to ensure all of our guests receive the full value of their ticket investment, only those persons with a ticket for a particular seat will be able to occupy that seat.
We have a trained first aid staff available during all events. Contact the nearest Arena staff member if you are in need of assistance.
Food & Beverage
Outside food and beverage are not permitted inside the arena. Exceptions may be made for medical reasons. Please inform the Security Officer checking your bag, if this is the case.
We do not offer gift cards at this time.
Per arena policy, no outside Food & Beverage may be brought into the arena; including all alcohol, bottles of wine or cakes. Gifts must be unwrapped or in a gift bag. All gifts must be presented to security before entering the arena.
If you are interesed in group discounts, please contact Premium Seating Services at 909.244.5540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Service Center
Located at on the Main Concourse by Section 109. It is designed to provide answers to questions or issues during an event. In addition, it provides assistance to guests with disabilities.
The arena has the right to refuse entry to any guest deemed intoxicated upon arrival. Any intoxicated guest causing a disturbance will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Lost Child / Guest
All separated parties will be directed or taken to the Guest Service Center at Section 111/112. For safety reasons, we are unable to make in-arena announcements for lost children or guests.
Lost and Found Items
During an event, all lost and found items will be taken to the Guest Service Center. Once the event is over, the guest can contact 909.244.5466 to follow up on their item.
Merchandise is typically located on the Main Concourse but exact location varies for each show or event.
Pick up / Drop-Off Area
The drop-off/pick-up area is located outside the Northeast Entrance on Ontario Center Parkway.
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion
This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation
There are no public telephones at Toyota Arena.
We do not offer a paging system and no appeals or announcements will be made over the public address system.
Pucks that go into the seating area during a Hockey game may be kept by the guest who catches it. However, a guest may not reach over any barrier or enter any secured area in an attempt to retrieve an object.
Puck in Play Policy
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please be aware of our Puck in Play Policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the puck is no longer in play. This policy minimizes the risk of guest injury and enables an unobstructed view of the game.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any of our parking lots.
Hockey or Soccer – 9,736
Basketball – 10,832
Concert: End Stage - 11,089
See Something Say Something
We encourage our guests to support the Department of Homeland Security program "If You See Something, Say Something™", a public awareness campaign to stadiums, arenas, theatres, clubs, convention centers and other venues to help ensure safety and security of the American public.
If you see something, say something! To report suspicious activity, see your nearest Usher or Security Officer.
Are not permitted in the Arena.
Skateboards / Razor Scooters / Rollerblades
Skateboarding, scooter riding and rollerblading in Toyota Arena and in any of the parking lots is prohibited.
- Pursuant to State and Local ordinances, guests may not smoke any substance including tobacco, marijuana, or electronic cigarettes inside Toyota Arena.
- Smoking is not allowed on any outside Patio space at the venue.
- The designated outdoor smoking area is available at the north west entry point.
When a ticket is purchased, the ticketholder is entitled to the seat and the standing area in front of the seat. Standing on seats or any other building structure is not permitted. Standing guests should be respectful of others around them.
Strollers are NOT permitted inside the arena.
Taxi service is located outside of the Northeast entrance on Ontario Center Parkway at the conclusion of an event. The Guest Service Center can also call for a taxi cab and request a pick-up.
Ticket Scalpers / Brokers
Scalpers and ticket brokers are not recognized ticketing agents of the Arena. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchase through authorized outlets only.
We do not offer tours of the Toyota Arena.
Vending / Solicitation
NO VENDING / NO SOLICITING
Unauthorized vending or soliciting on Toyota Arena property is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. (Ontario Municipal Code Sec4-1504)
Vending in the public right of-way is prohibited. All business activities require a business license and must be conducted inside an enclosed structure unless pre-approved by the City of Ontario. Violators will be prosecuted. (Ontario Municipal Code Sec.3-1.105)
All bags, coats, and guests will be searched prior to entry into the arena. Prohibited items must be returned to one’s vehicle or be confiscated in order for admittance.
Guests, including law enforcement personnel not present in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of such items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest.
Will Call is located at the Box Office by the Northeast Entrance.