Our staff is a huge reason people continue to return to Toyota Arena. The Arena employs more than 400 terrific and passionate people and offers competitive salaries, benefit packages and ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Please visit our Toyota Arena Career Site to view available positions.
For additional information please call (909) 244-5500.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact: 909-244-5745.
HIRING FOR ALL PART TIME POSITIONS:
- SECURITY – Valid California Guard Card Required
- GUEST SERVICES
- PARKING ATTENDANT
- CASH PARKING ATTENDANT – Cash Handling Experience Required
- FOOD & BEVERAGE (Concessions, Bartenders, Suite Servers) – Food Handler’s Certification Required
- WAREHOUSE RUNNERS – Food Handler’s Certification Required
- DISHWASHERS – Food Handler’s Certification Required
- LINE COOKS – Food Handler’s Certification Required
- OPERATIONS ~ CHANGEOVER
- BOX OFFICE- Cash Handling Experience Required
- FINANCE/CASHROOM – Cash Handling Experience Required
Are you ready for an exciting career working concerts, family shows, hockey, soccer and basketball games? We are looking for friendly and responsible security officers to join our team!
As a security officer you will conduct patrols of the building, respond to security and safety related issues, investigate incidents, and interact with guests. Qualifications include: High School Diploma or equivalent, ability to read, write, and speak English, and must be able to work 4 events per week; including Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. CA Guard Card or Proprietary Security Officer Card required once hired.
Please apply on our Toyota Arena Career Site.
All candidates will be notified via email if they are selected for a interview.