New policies and procedures are now in place in addition to our Code of Conduct – please read and be prepared to comply:
- All guests entering Toyota Arena will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status except when eating or drinking
- All ticketed guests 2 years of age and up will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative Covid – 19 test (within one day of the event for a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test). No home tests will be accepted
- Patrons 18 years of age and older are required to provide a matching valid I.D.
- Bags or Purses are limited in size to 4” x 5” only
- Bring your credit card – Toyota Arena is a “Cashless” venue. Credit card only for Tickets, Parking, Food, Beverage, and Merchandise
For a complete list of policies please click here.